This is the Culture, Health and Wellbeing Alliance’s first annual conference.
Biographies for speakers, panellists, provokers and performers: All biographies
Information about the films being shown at the conference: CHWA- Cultures of Health- Film List 2019
The conference will focus on the following themes:
What does ‘culture’ mean to us?
- How does health and wellbeing work in the arts, museums and libraries intersect with cultural histories and identities?
- How do cultural concerns like food, craft, nature and spirituality fit with this work?
- Digital cultures: Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality – future cultures of health and wellbeing
- How does work with culture, health and wellbeing address social inequalities, and create sustainable social practices?
- In a time of unprecedented momentum in this sector, what models of practice might help us grow and thrive?
- How can we develop the relationship between practice and research? What role does creative research have in our health and wellbeing?
Accommodation and Travel Information: